Sharook P N
Mohamed Salih P A
We believe in providing the best to our students. Each student aims for something different. The completion of the course gives hope of a good career. We provide Sagelogistics assistance to all our students. We have been able to successfully place our students with the help of our placement cell that assists the students in various aspects like:
- Communication skills
- Personality development
- Interview skills
- CV preparation
- Mock interviews
There is a wide range of job opportunities for students who have completed logistics and supply chain
courses. The increasing demand for professionals in the logistics and supply chain management industry
has given rise to innumerable career opportunities. At Sage, we have a well-organized placement cell that
takes care of the entire placement process by collaborating with various industries.
The representatives of the company's conduct interview and select candidates from all discipline. Apart from that, we provide indirect placement assistance where we update the students on the current openings either through the Whatsapp group or Facebook.The interested candidates will be provided with the interview details and can attend the interviews. As a part of the logistics course, we have separate classes for interview skills thus equipping them to face the interview panel with utmost confidence.
Steps under campus recruitment
1) Company representatives visit the institute and interact with the students.
2) They give information on the company, the role and the expectations of each employee.
3) The student profiles are shared.
4) The interview session includes group discussions and HR round.
5) The candidates are judged and the right candidate is selected.
6) The selected candidates have intimated the date of joining and other formalities.
GET A QUOTE Get details on Sage Logistics Institute